Friday, April 11, 2008

Hanging in There...

Well the weekend is finally here - which I'm thankful for! This week at work has been very exciting yet stressful with my new position as a supervisor. Being thrown into a position without any specific training, with certain expectations and goals to meet even in the first week, is NO easy task with any job. But I made it, and I'm ready to move on to week two.

So with that said, I felt that this card was perfect for the way that I'm feeling right now. I'm doing exactly what it says - I'm hanging in there.

I've actually had these stamps for quite a while, but never got the chance to use them. The set came along with several different jungle animals and now all sorts of ideas are running through my head for how to use them... so don't be surprised if you see more cards with my jungle animals in the near future:)

1 comment:

Jill said...

That monkey is ADORABLE! I love your card. Green rocks! And I'm glad you made it through your first week as supervisor. I'm sure things will just keep getting easier and easier!